Studying at the University can enhance your career prospects.
A tertiary education enables you to develop a range of high-level critical thinking, problem solving, research, analytical and communication skills that are eagerly sought by many employers.
A graduate career is any employment opportunity that allows a first degree undergraduate to use these transferable skills as well as to establish the foundation for a professional pathway in the future.
- Graduate Careers Australia provides students with a wealth of information about graduate careers including industry career profiles, graduate opportunities and job links.
- Look at the What Can I Do With a Degree In..? categories in the Useful Links and Career & Job Resources sections of CareerHub.
- Each year a survey of graduates is undertaken by universities to determine what they do at the completion of their courses.
- The latest national reports on survey findings, the Grad Files and Grad Stats, are available at Graduate Careers Australia and provide a general overview of graduate destinations.
- Gradsonline is a national database with all you need to know about where graduates go - salaries, employment rates and occupations.
UWA graduate destinations
For more specific information about how employable UWA graduates are in the job market, the latest UWA Graduate Destinations Survey results will show you: