Individual Job Application, resume and cover-letter feedback is currently suspended until further notice.
The Careers Centre is now running a weekly workshop and writing lab. The initial part of the workshop is to take you through all the key features of writing a successful resume, whilst the second part (the writing lab) is designed so you can follow through preparing and reviewing your resume. To do this you will need to bring your draft resume and laptop or ipad.
A professional Careers Adviser will be available to answer questions.
It is essential you book via UWA CareerHub.
We strongly recommend that you research and prepare your job application documents by:
- Access relevant career and job resources from UWA CareerHub or the UWA Library.
- Log in to UWA CareerHub - our online careers and employment service, to prepare a draft resume using the Resume Builder feature.
- Attend one of our resume, cover letter or selection criteria workshops or seminars - schedule and registrations are through UWA CareerHub.
- Once per week a workshop will be available that includes an additional resume or cover letter writing (i.e.in-group support whilst you work on developing your documents – Please ensure you bring your lap-top or i-pad).
- To participate it is essential that you book via UWA CareerHub.
Your feedback is welcome - email@example.com